Behind every door is an adventure.
See "David" before
your wine class.
Wine Tasting in
Tuscany - Florence
Art, Architecture and wine. From being the birthplace of the renaissance
to having such acclaimed artists as Michelangelo, Italy has contributed
much to western civilization. Now you can learn about its contribution
to the world of wine. This class will introduce you to
- Small Group Instruction Presented in English
- Guided Tasting of Handpicked Italian Wines
- Fundamental Wine Tasting Techniques
- Introduction to Italian Wine Classification
- A Fun and Informative Environment
Classes are about 2 hours long, are centrally located in Florence
and take place in the early evening.
55 Euro Per Person
Space is limited to ten participants, thus it is suggested to reserve
as early as possible. Please see our contact
page if you would like to reserve for the class. Prices are
subject to change.
All Our Offerings:
- Cooking Classes
- Wine Tasting and Instruction
- Olive Oil Tasting Classes
See links below for more information
An Evening of Wine Tasting in Florence
Relax with a
Glass of Wine